LOCATION: 512, 530 & 590 Means Street | Atlanta, Georgia 30318
SITE SIZE: 5.61+ acres
YEAR(S) BUILT: 1900, 1903 & 1940 (respectively; renovated 1990, 2004 & 2014)
PARKING RATIO: 3 per 1,000 square feet for cars, plus bicycle and scooter parking
- The 530 building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992, followed by the same designation in 1995 for the 512 building.
AVAILABILITIES: Limited Studio Opportunity Remains!
- Fitness center (530 building) and rooftop deck (512 building) with unobstructed 360° views of Midtown and Downtown.
- Dozens of restaurants within walking distance, including Octane Coffee, LeFat, The Optimist, Delia’s Chicken Sausage, Bartaco, Miller Union, Bocado, and more.
- Adjacent to the Atlanta Contemporary Art Center.
- Walking/biking distance to Georgia Tech.
- Bus stop connecting to North Station at corner of Means Street and Marietta Street.
SURROUNDING AREA SNAPSHOT:
- Carriage Works is located within the West Midtown submarket of Atlanta. A pioneering project for over a century, Carriage Works sustains its original 1900’s character, high ceilings, abundant natural light, and build outs capturing raw materials.
- It offers extremely convenient bikeable/walkable access to surrounding residential units in the West Midtown district, and an abundance of burgeoning art galleries, and related creative services/venues.
- I-75 access is less than 1.5 miles away.